Wednesday, September 3, 2014

More Makeup





I have been in the market for a new foundation, and as I said before I like to read lots of reviews and do my research before picking one out. I have heard many great things about the Kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation, so I decided to go with that. I went into my local Sephora, and had the lady color match me, and she found that medium 53 was the best shade to fit me. I am on a bit of the tanner side because of summer, and with summer ending, I know I will lose that rather soon, so I went with the shade 52, and it also seems to work well. I have yet to use the foundation, I will update y'all on my thoughts. I wanted a nice full coverage foundation that would work well with my naturally oily skin, and I have heard this one is perfect for it, but have also heard a very little bit goes a long way. I mostly used mac foundations, but they break me out really bad and feel super heavy, so I am eager to compare this one to mac.




I also purchased the urban decay deslick setting spray by urban decay. I have heard it is almost imperative to use a setting spray with this makeup. I only purchased the small container of this, to see how I like it, also because the full size is 30. I think this will work well with my oily skin as well.




I super love the packaging on both of these products, they are gorgeous, especially the foundation bottle. I like how there are two caps to the deslick spray. I also decided against getting my nails professionally done, and just bought a nice pink polish. I was pricing around, and well I suppose I have never looked into getting them done, and didn't realize for cheap ones they start at 50 and just go up. I don't even know if the hooters is necisarily hiring at the moment anyway, so I don't want to invest that much into it at the moment, but I figured some nice pink polish would look nice. I picked up "sugar daddy" by essie, it takes a couple coats ( I tested it on my toes), but it is very pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik