Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Victoria's Secret and Ulta


I have been wanting some new makeup for a while.
I tend to wear very minimal makeup,
just eye liner and mascara.
In a previous post, I stated that I was thinking,
of becoming a hooters girl. 
I am doing it,
and I am going full force.


I finally got bras that fit me to! YAY ME! 
haha
This may be TMI, but I am pretty open,
I don't care who knows,
I was wearing a 38 D and I hadn't bought new bras since losing 30-35 lbs.
I went in, got a fitting, and it was a 32 C, the C was a bit too small,
for the style I liked, so I got a 32 D,
and damn it fits like a dream.
I purchased 2 for 42.50.

Onto the makeup now,
I like to do my research on expensive items,
though I really want a naked palette, the one, two or thee ( I have none)
I have a hard time spending over 50 on one makeup item.
So another palette I have been wanting since it came out,
is the romantic eye too faced palette. It is just stunning.
So I went ahead and got it, 30 is more do-able for me.






I love how it comes with cards on certain looks.


I took these photos with not much light, 
but the colors are gorgeous.


I cannot wait to play with these.

I also got a concealer that works wonders,

Two lipsticks in a nude and light pink


And my first real techniques brush, I am excited to try it out.







UPDATE::::::::: ( I returned the palette, still couldn't see spending that much on one)
Especially since the colors are gorgeous, but seem a bit too bright for me,
I typically stick with neutrals.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik