Thursday, September 4, 2014

More Ice Craem



I think by now, anyone that follows my blog should know there are two things I really love a lot... well there are a lot of things, but when I say I love ice cream and that I love bananas it shouldn't really surprise y'all.

Well I tried this caramelized banana chip ice cream and it was amazing. It has a natural banana flavor, and the chips are the perfect size and perfectly spread apart throughout the ice cream. It is also technically gelato, this one to me, however did taste as though it had the texture of ice cream. Ice cream and gelato are different in texture because gelato has less fat and usually is severed at a warmer temperature. I also ate mine, well part of it rock solid because our freezer is set at the coldest setting. I usually get four to five eats out of a 14-16 ounce container of ice cream. I highly recommend this one, I was looking for more tolenti, and they only had chocolate, so that's why I went with haagon dazs, and it was actually my first time trying anything by that brand. Tolenti is still better, but this one is a nice substitute for when they are out. I still very much love that southern butter pecan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik