Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken


 



I stumbled upon a unique recipe online,
I cannot recall where, knowing me it was most
likely a pintrest recipe.



 
 
This was super simple. You only need 4 ingredients!
Olive oil, minced garlic, brown sugar, and chicken breasts.
Chicken breasts are always too large for me, so
I like to cute them in half.
The recipe is simple: heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil,
over the stove top, once hot add in garlic, I added 3 tablespoons, I love garlic.
Once the garlic is fragrant, add in brown sugar, I added 4 tablespoons
maybe 5 of brown sugar,
take off the heat, while you stir it together, it makes more of a glaze
rather than a sauce.



 
 
Bake the chicken at 350 for about 15 minutes,
until cooked through and juices run clear.
I sprayed my baking dish with a non stick spray,
but when sugar cooks,
it gets super hot and bubbly.
Honestly if I made this again, I'd line the pain with foil,
it takes a while to clean the pan if you don't use foil.
Just being honest with yall.
 


 
 
This is a really quick and easy dinner if you don't know what to make.
Also all ingredients are typical household items,
that most people have on hand.
I served the chicken with mixed steamed veggies,
but you could also serve it with quinoa or anything really.
 
:) 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik