Monday, June 2, 2014

Fiber one bars


 

 
 
 
I have really been loving fiber one bars for snack!
They contain 20% of your daily fiber,
and I know I don't get as much fiber
in my diet as I need. It is just difficult.
So these bars are a good way to get it in.
 
 



 
 
The bars I have been loving are the cinnamon coffee cake.
It literally tastes like a dessert, and they are only 90 calories.
At first, when I opened one,
I was surprised the bar was half the size of the package.
And honestly, I was a bit disappointed.
They come with 6 bars in a box and the box,
I want to say was 2.99.
Well these honestly don't need to be any larger.
They are perfect the way they are,
a small taste of something sweet,
low in calories, but high in fiber.
My favorite time of the day to eat these are between breakfast and lunch,
or before a workout.
I also like how small they are,
easy to take with you on the go.



 



 
 


 


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik