Sunday, March 16, 2014

Long time, No blog

Well, it has been a good month since I have posted anything. We have been super busy lately. Even though we have been busy with work, life, and we did go on vacation to Buffalo, NY not long ago we still obviously have been cooking and baking. :) I just have to keep reminding myself to take photos and post. I admire people that can run a blog daily, or even weekly, as I am still getting the hang of everything! Also I had almost gotten a second job, but with the husband working nights 6 pm to 6 am, and doing nights at my job, getting up and going into a second job for 4:30 or 6:30 am till 3 just wasn't in the cards for me. I need my me time and my hubby time, no question about it. I also even value my time with him more, now, knowing he can be deployed whenever. Anyway going off topic, but I did feel like I owed an explanation for being absent, for those that follow this blog and such.

A few pictures from our trip!!





So I just wanted to share with yall a quick little schedule that I am going to attempt to sticking with for this week!

Tomorrow Monday 3/17 - All about the food in buffalo NY

Tuesday 3/18 - Cleansing water detox

Wednesday 3/19 - All about Kalahari's Candy Shack

Friday 3/21 - Homemade Cheesecake brownies

Sunday 3/23- Homemade pizza competition between Chris and I

Tuesday 3/25- Teriyaki skirt steak & Teriyaki Rice

So now we shall see if I can stick to this schedule! If I put it in writing, it is much easier to commit and make time. :)

Be on the look out tomorrow!

- Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik