Sunday, September 7, 2014

Interview update





I did it, y'all. I got all prettied up last Monday and I applied to hooters. I went in, and had my first interview, and everything went well. I spoke to the general manager, and she scheduled me an interview the next day with the other two assistant managers because she said, though she liked me they all had to be in agreement, which I completely understand. I came home excited, and went and bought another new dress, because I didn't want to show up wearing the same one. I went in Tuesday and met with the other two managers, the interview was very simple, basically the same questions the general manager asked me. That interview seemed to go well, also, they said they really liked me. Though, one girl there, working, saw I had brought a resume with me, and made a comment saying "A resume? you're too fancy to work here".

Well, I came home, and they said I would hear something back within 2-3 days because the general manager was going out of town, and she makes all hires. Here it is Friday 8/29 when I am writing this post, though it wont go live for a week or so, and I haven't heard a word back yet. I had begun thinking Wednesday the day after I had the second interview that maybe applying there was a mistake. I was thinking, maybe I need to just get out of serving all together, staying at Olive Garden, while applying to mainstream bakeries, maybe like Panera Bread and such. I am so addicted to the fast money of serving though. Really, what other job can you work four hours and make 120 and  have it in hand that night, or work 2 doubles and make 288 in two days. I love that aspect of the job, but I really want to be in a bakery. It is difficult here, because a lot of the bakeries are family owned, and I love doing it as a hobby so much that I wouldn't want a job to where me out of it. Well I am really thinking about what my next move is or will be before taking action. I am always going through these self discovery stages, trying to figure out my place and what would make me the happiest.

Well here are some photos from when I went in for my interview.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik