Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Another Great Flavor



Just when I think I find the perfect ice-cream, I find another great one!
Y'all, I am addicted to ice-cream, and it's bad! lol! 
Like I have said before though I get about 4-5 eats out of a pint though,
So I don't eat it all at once! 
Ok can we just talk about how spectacular this flavor is?!?!

Salted Caramel core!

I love anything caramel, but throw in blonde brownie bits,
what?!
Can it get much better than this?! 
Ok I know I have talked about how amazing the Southern Butter Pecan Telanti is,
and it is super amazing and great quality,
but I do think this is my favorite Ben and Jerry flavor.
I don't like too many chocolate ice-cream's because they are too chocolaty,
and I had really yet to find that perfect ice-cream combination.
The Ben and Jerry's banana split is a close good one, but this ice-cream!

Sweet cream with blonde brownies and salted caramel core! 
Just amazing!
Side note- I've always loved blonde brownies more than regular brownies!
Seriously go try this ice-cream, it's the bomb! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik