Monday, August 4, 2014

Cranberry Walnut Salad


I always feel as if I am craving salad, and I love fruit salads so much, or anything with nuts and vinaigrette. However, Chris mostly likes Cesar salads and of course the olive garden house salad. ( I cannot eat food at olive garden anymore after working there! haha). So I don't like to buy things to make salads because lettuce goes bad so quickly and I know I will be the only one eating it. I like to buy the small prepackaged salads for a simple lunch or dinner. I recently tried one by bistro bowl, the cranberry walnut salad, and oh my this was amazing. You seriously need to just try it! The feta cheese on top is just perfection. I definitely want to try more salads by this brand! They know what they are doing, man.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik