Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Different Post. Target and Bath & Body Works

This is going to be a different kind of post. I want to start maybe doing some beauty/fashion posts. Also show yall when I get new things, review them, and share my thoughts on them. I know this is a bit different, but I had original intentions on trying to do some posts such as this from the start of this blog, which is why I named it Rach Bakes and Stuff. I apologize if i'm a bit all over the place, but I really want to do more on here than just baking and cooking, though I absolutely love baking and cooking, so do not think those posts will disappear because they wont. In fact, they will be the prominent posts, but I just didn't want anyone to be shocked if they start seeing more beauty/fashion/review posts.

Not only am I a baking junkie, but I am a bath and body works junkie, only around fall and winter though, as if that makes it any better,right? Seriously though, I will spends hundreds of dollars on candles, soaps, and body washes. I absolutely love fall it is my favorite season of the year. By the time this post goes public it will be August 13th, but I am writing this on July 28th, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on a couple of the early fall small candles. I got Leaves, which is a fall favorite that returns every year, but I personally, have never purchased this one, I am not sure while honestly. I usually go crazy over the pumpkin scents. I am so super excited to go smell all of the new fall scents! I also picked up a new one, Autumn day. They actually had a couple of new Christmas scents out too! I fell in love with the new cinnamon tea candle, and I almost bought it, but I figured, I need to get my fall scents first, and not get ahead of myself with the winter/ Christmas scents.






I mean just look at how magical those look!


These were also on sale too, both are originally 10.00 a piece, I got them both for 8.06 total.

Here are the descriptions of both candles.


"Inspired by the fresh air and brilliant colors of a stroll through a secluded wood in autumn, with notes of oak, citrus and golden amber" It smells just like the description, it is that scent of fall, but a nice balance between woody and a clean scent.


"Celebrate the brilliant colors of autumn with this rich blend of golden nectar, red apple, and spiced berries" This candle screams fall, you get the apple and spice scent right away. This is similar to autumn day, but it is much more rich and autumn day is more of a clean scent. I cannot wait to go back and get the large candles! I usually wait until they are 2 for 22 though. 



I also made my way to target and picked up my first liquid liner, maybe I can master the top winged out eyeliner better with liquid than opposed to gel or pencil. I use the urban decay pencil and i love it but it is so pricey, 20.00 and well i wouldn't mind it so much, but my husband thought my eyeliner was a pen, and used it to write with. <_< MEN.... well it was my fault, I put it on the counter when I was done with it, I tend to get ready for work downstairs. I also picked up a new mascara, I am always looking for new mascaras, the one I love the most is maybelline colossal, but i have been using lash blast by covergirl recently. I heard great things about l'oreal butterfly wing mascara so I figured I'd give it a try, I also purchased the liquid eyeliner buy l'oreal.



I'll have to update yall on my thoughts on these.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik