Monday, August 11, 2014

Apple Love





I have recently been trying to eat more fruit, for snacks, breakfast, a meal, anything really. I absolutely love apples, but sometimes I do get a little bit tired of them, but I want to eat the entire bag before it has the opportunity to go bad. It is a constant struggle to eat fruit before it goes bad, I love it, but wish it lasted longer!!

Well, to change things up a bit, I sliced up an apple, drizzled it with honey and stuck granola to the slices, and it was amazing. It tasted like heaven, and aside from dipping bananas and apples both in peanut butter, this may be my new favorite pairing. Seriously if you have not tried this or something like it you should.

This satisfied my fruit craving as well as my sweet tooth craving, that I was having. I used quaker oats almond granola cereal. I really like that cereal because it comes totally packed, you can feel it when you hold the box, and it is so versatile. You can eat it as cereal, plain granola, on your yogurt, or as I did here with my apples and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik