Friday, August 15, 2014

Caesar Dressing

Caesar dressing was my very first blog post I ever did on here, and since January, I have found a better Caesar dressing recipe, as well as an easier way to make it. The recipe I used, I used almost exact, and the recipe I used was from the blog Mom's Dish and the recipe can be found here

Here is her printable recipe:
Serving size: 

4
people


Now, what I did differently is, I used 4 tablespoons of minced garlic in a jar as opposed to the cloves, I didn't have any on hand. Also I added in extra black pepper becauce I love black pepper in my Caesar salad. 

I found the best way to mix the dressing together is with my kitchen aid mixer, using the paddle attachment. Also the dressing tastes a million times better if you chill it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. It allows all the flavors to develop. My favorite thing about this recipe is no anchovies! They stick, and i can never get them small enough. This recipe is UH MAZING!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik