Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Whipped Greek Yogurt?!



I had been seeing the commercials for this whipped Greek yogurt for a while, and I have been dying to try it. It was super light when I picked it up at the store, I could only find the blueberry when I was there.


Some difference in this is obviously the whipped texture, but it is only 100 calories versus 140, I cannot remember 100 percent, but I want to say it still contained the same amount of protein. It is interesting to me that they made a whipped Greek yogurt, because I was under the impression that one of the things that made Greek yogurt Greek was because of the thicker texture from the process in which it is made. I could be wrong? But I am about 98 percent sure that's correct.



So the texture is super light, as "whipped" implies, and the flavor was very strong, honestly this reminded me of ice cream! I seriously felt like my breakfast was a decadent dessert. This stuff is amazing and I will be buying more of it! I usually put yogurt in my smoothies, I wouldn't so that with this one though, I feel like that would ruin it. I really want to try this in strawberry!


With everything said, this is absolutely delicious and I would recommend it to everyone! However, it really annoys me that it is referred to as Greek yogurt... because it isn't!






OH!!!!

I leave tomorrow for Louisiana!


:) 

I will try to have prewritten posts to go up during the time I am gone,
but if I don't post, you know why.

I will be returning home April 12th.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik