Monday, March 30, 2015

Lush Goodies!



I walk into work and this is what I find waiting for me! Lush does these things called staff boxes! These are boxes of the new promotional items for us to try and use for free, so we will know how they work and how we like them, so we can better sell them! How awesome is that? The large box is the Eater box and the small one is the Mother's Day box!  The bag.... contains a shampoo bar, not part of the staff box... but I will get into that.


This shampoo bar is copperhead, it contains red henna and coffee, and yes you use it as you would a bar of soap, kind of. You get it wet, lather it in your hands until you feel you have enough for your hair. I have never used a shampoo bar, but this batch was a crumbly batch, and my floor leader asked if I wanted to take one home, since they were just going to get thrown out. I can't wait to try this out!


Now into the boxes, let's start with the Easter box!


A list of everything in the box, I opened it,.. and this is what I see


A huge, absolutely beautiful golden tin!!


Seriously, just, how beautiful is this golden egg shaped tin? Can we just admire it for a minute? I did before I opened it!


Pot o'Gold was the first Item to catch my eye!



This is a shower Jelly, a shower Jelly is like a shower gel, in actual jelly/jello form. You use this like you would a bar of soap, also you can toss these in the refrigerator or the freezer for a cool refreshing feeling, they also contain aloe vera, so they are soothing to the skin, this smells so amazing! 


This soap is the somewhere over the rainbow soap, it is blue on one side and violet on the other. This soap has Neroli, Mandarin, and Rose oils. One of my co-workers describes it as if it just rained and you're sitting outside next to Dorothy enjoying the air.


These next two are really nice bath bombs, the rabbit is called hipity hopity. It is a lime/lavendar bath bomb and contains rock candies inside of it! The Golden egg is called the Golden egg and it is super glitery and contains cocoa butter and shea butter. It is a bath bomb and a melt together, the melts are super hydrating. I have actually used both of these, I bought the bunny before I got this box actually!



Hipity Hopity:










And the Golden Egg:







The next and last thing in this box was a bubble bar, he is called bubble grub







Isn't he just the cutest?! He is a vanilla bubble bar, you just crumble a small amount, or for however many bubbles you want.


Next up the mother's day promotional items!


I still need to get familiar with these, I don't know too much about them yet, honestly.





This blue thing is a bubble bar... I think it's suppose to be a nun.. I didn't read the box I was too excited, but I probably should! Next to it is a shower gel called yummy mummy. I did try this it is a super relaxing strawberry scented gel!


There was a huge gorgeous Rose scented bath bomb inside, and I feel like there is a special goodie inside of this one! I cannot wait to try it out!

Lastly, it came with the yummy mummy body conditioner! It is essentially like hair conditioner, only for your body, and I have never used one, but I cannot wait to try it. This scent is the same as the shower gel! :) I can imagine these will work wonders together to really soften and brighten your skin, as strawberries is a brightener.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik