Friday, May 30, 2014

Banna Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt


 
 
 
I love trying new Flavors of Ben & Jerry's.
Ben and Jerry just know what's up when
it comes to ice cream!
Of course my favorite brand is blue bell,
but they only have it in select southern states.
*sigh*
So I have to go with the next best thing.
Well I about flipped my shit when I saw the Banana Peanut Butter!
Seriously I think I screamed in the Wawa.
Banana & Peanut butter is my favorite combination of flavors to ever exist!
I have no clue if this is new or not, but our Wawa likes to rotate their flavors of ice cream often.
I just hope it is there, the next time I want it!
This was so smooth and creamy, the right ratio of banana to peanut butter.
I usually don't go for the frozen yogurts,
my philosophy is if you are going to go out and eat something delicious,
you mine as well just go all out.
But I really couldn't resist this flavor.
They didn't have it as the regular ice cream, only the frozen yogurt,
but honestly I really didn't mind it, it was a bit softer than your
typical ice cream, I suppose because it was yogurt.
This flavor though, is dangerously good.
I was halfway through the container when I realized oh my lord I have just
eaten a cup of ice-cream, yep time to stop before I eat the entire thing!
Well I hope if you're a banana peanut butter fanatic like me, and see this,
you grab it, and give it a go!
 
you're welcome!    ;)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik