Monday, March 9, 2015

I'm Employed!

 

 

 
 
 
I am most recently employed again! After being gone from whole foods for two entire months. I was originally thinking about just getting a job on base, something real close by, but I love Lush and I love cosmetics and makeup, I really want to get into this. I still want to EMT/ hospital volunteer, because I am dead set on I want to become a nurse, I really want that. I am going to try volunteering, once I get into my role, comfortable with it, knowledgably, proficient, and into a routine with my schedule. I am nervous and excited at the same time to start this adventure. I am almost completed in training. Tomorrow is actually my last and final day of training. (Tuesday) There is a lot to learn, and I need to start studying, (As I write this March 6, I will hope by the time this goes up I will have studied.)
 


 
 
If you have never been into lush, this is sort of what the shops look like. Honestly I had only ever used bath bombs and bubble bars before I applied. They have so much more to everything skin care: scrubs, moisturizers, shave cream, face cleaners, face masks, fresh and regular liquid, and bars; to hair care: shampoo, shampoo bars, conditioners, hair masks, sea salt spray, and henna dye. They also have lots of over cool things from actual makeup, or color pigment, perfumes, lip colors, eye colors, toothpaste tablets (tooth paste as a tablet), beard care for men, lotions, body washes, massage bars (lotion in bar form), and I'm sure I missed something. I had no idea they had anything other than bath stuff, but they have so many products, all natural and fresh for the most part. I am excited to learn and anxious, we need to learn three ingredients in each product. I like the look and set up of the shop, so creative and beautiful looking. Even in training, we were told it is suppose to remind you of food, with the colors and everything, I love it.
 
 
 
 
This country list is another major selling point to me, with Chris being in the military, we move around a lot. We can move to most of those countries on the list, so to have the ability to stay with the company and transfer is a big deal to me. I also love a lot of the things the company stands for, being cruelty free and fresh ingredients.  Seriously..... that is a lot of countries, 50 to be exact.
 
 
 
 
We were able to receive a few products of our choice during training. I tried mask of magnaminty, and it was amazed. It felt so refreshing, and it made my skin feel so soft. I am so excited to try more products!  It is a little far from my house (45 minutes,) but I think this will be a great experience for me, and it's the first time I am doing something outside of food. Well is it really outside of food since almost all products have some sort of food in them?  :) You be the judge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik