Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Happy saint Patrick's day everyone! Ireland is the one place I have always wanted to travel to before I die. I haven't an idea why, but I have always been fascinated with Ireland. I think it started when I was 9. I have always loved fairy tales, Wicca, and nature. I remember my step dad, or dad rather, buying me a book about faeries, and yes i meant to spell it that way. A lot of the photos in that book were of Ireland,and I have found it absolutely beautiful ever since. I will make it there one day! Well happy st. Patrick's day! I am celebrating with a dArk chocolate mint dove chocolate bar!








 I just love the way this bar looks! Mint and chocolate is my favorite flavor combination. It may be cheesy to celebrate with a mint green chocolate bar but I am also heading to the gym. :) gives me motivation and I just love celebrating in cheesy ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik