Monday, September 1, 2014

Bath & Body Works Fall Soaps

Hello Lovelies

As I have stated before, I love bath and body works especially during the fall or winter. I absolutely adore fall and winter, it is just the happiest time of the year for me! Who agrees?

Well I did a bit of shopping, nothing to insane yet *cough* *wait till two for twenty-two candles and the pumpkin cafe collection come out* *cough* (Those will actually probably be out by the time this post goes live). Well now, I just got a few hand soaps.


I fell in love with these bad boys.





Now I love the foaming hand soaps, I prefer them over the deep cleansing, I don't know why, I think I just really enjoy the fluffy-ness while washing my hands. I usually never buy the deep cleansing, I only have once and that was for the candy cane bliss sent. When I get it in the deep cleansing over the foaming, that is how you know I truly love it. I purchased the brown sugar and carrots hand soap in the deep cleansing, because the scent was just too amazing to pass up! This scent is in my kitchen, it is the perfect fall kitchen scent!

Brown Sugar and Carrots


"A Unique Blend of Glazed Carrots, Creamy Vanilla, & Sweet Cinnamon"


The other soaps are in my bathrooms (we have three)

Crisp Morning Air


"A Blend of Mountain Pine, Fresh Juniper, and a Hint of Pear"


A Walk in the Woods


"A blend of Golden Leaves, Red Rosewood and Cool Bergamot"


Cozy Vanilla Cream


"A blend of Whipped Frosting, Sweet Cream, and Vanilla Bean"

While I am LOVING the cozy vanilla cream scent, when I got home, I was a bit disappointed. Why was I disappointed? I couldn't pinpoint it in the store, but it smelt familiar, but amazing. It smelt familiar because it is an almost exacts copy of a scent from last year! 

Who remembers Winter Vanilla spice?

Yes winter vanilla spice has a bit more of that spice (cinnamon) scent, but these are super similar, and I still have two left over from last year! The cozy warm vanilla is a bit more sweet, but they smell way too similar, like that cream soda scent, that is how i can best describe them. While they are both still amazing, and I am keeping them, I think I am all set on my vanilla scents this year and next year.





I also still have my creamy pumpkins as well as sweet cinnamon pumpkin from the year before. Let me say I love the creamy pumpkin scent, it is perfection, however I want more pumpkin scents, the newer ones!

I have to admit I first brought sweet cinnamon pumpkin blindly without smelling it. Why did I do this? Just look how beautiful and gorgeous that packaging is, right? Wouldn't that soap look just lovely in the guest bathroom or on the kitchen counter? Well, I thought it would so I bought it, and then when I smelled it, I soon regretted it. I know a lot of people love this scent, and truth be told, I kept using it last year because I wanted to love it. I thought, maybe it would grow on me. Nope it didn't, and I tried it again this year to see if my scents had changed at all, and nope I still highly dislike this scent. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik