Monday, June 9, 2014

Getting Back on my Game

When Chris was deployed last year I worked out a lot, lately I have been slacking. Probably since November, I'd say, I've only been running once a week, and only 3 or 4 miles. Some days I would only run 2 miles, and just say to myself, meh, I'm tired, better luck next time. It is super tough to stay motivated, especially when you're attempting to lose weight, but you've already lost a lot.

Well when Chris was gone last year, I ran every other day like it was a ritual. Well, it sort of was. I would run 6 miles every other day, so I told myself if I really want to lose those extra pounds I really need to keep at it. Also, it's good to stay fit and healthy.

I started running again, and I have been feeling absolutely amazing!
I apologize for the lack of actual "baking" blogs lately. I have also been trying to eat better,
so that has resulted into not baking as much. Hopefully tomorrow evening or soon I will get around to making an apple pie or apple cobbler, I hadn't decided yet. Also, there are lots of crazy things going on in my life lately. It's time for me to make some changes that may or may not happen right away.

Well know that I've gotten a bit personal with y'all, here are some photos to show you ( and mostly myself for when I feel unmotivated) that I can do this!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik