Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Discounted Valentines Day Candy!

What is the absolute best part of valentines day?!

DISCOUNTED CANDY AND CHOCOLATE!


 



OH YEAH!

I seriously hate valentines day, I don't get it. Why is it that this one day of the year you have to show your significant other you love them? Shouldn't you be doing this every day of the year? Also I hate reading on social medias, the single awareness day shit. You can't tell me, you want to be alone and have no one, as well as you wouldn't be happy if someone thought about you and got you something. Anywho, well Chris and I were both contemplating getting each other something, but then neither one of us did because we didn't want to make the other feel bad like we were "out-doing" one another. So silly.  Well why buy chocolate and candy before or on the 14th, when you can wait a couple days and get it for 50% off? Haha yeah we aren't cheap, if we want things we will buy it, but my philosophy with the candy/chocolate is why not if it's on sale or why not with anything when it's on sale? Obviously it's on sale because the store wants to get rid of it and move it out, right?

And.... well... I suppose... I love chocolate, candy, cookies, and anything sweet.  *slowly bows head* It is my weakness. I had a weak moment when I was going through my weight loss, it's embarrassing to admit, but I had a lose control moment. I ended up eating a whole bag of candy corn and like a dozen cookies.... I know horrible, and I gained like 10 lbs back after that..... well since then I have learned my lesson. When that happened, I hadn't had anything sweet for exactly four months, and then when I re introduced myself to them I went nuts! So now, I continue to eat sweets but in moderation. If I totally tried cutting them again, then I would flip and go crazy like that again...

Sooooooooooo we got some V-day candy, and for an amazing deal! Everything from AAFES (Army and Air Force Exchange Service  (The BX/PX) ).

Ghirardelli hearts, mixed with milk chocolate and white chocolate. Price- $3.40
Originally- $6.80


 With cute little messages like be mine /sweet :)

                                               


Two reeses peanut butter hearts one for me, one for Chris.  $2.37 each
Originally each $4.74 so two for the price of one. (God I love peanut butter!)
 
Jolly Rancher sour gummy hearts $1.57
Originally $3.14

 
Jolly Rancher suckers! $2.07
Originally $4.14
 
Lastly, not V-day candy but just because these are my all time favorite candy zours!!
 
And they were only 1.00
 
 
Grand total!  $ 12.78 for it all!!!
 
Originally would have been $25.56
 
Also Chris and I are taking a road trip to Erie, PA and needed some road trip munchies, so it works out great! Just as long as we get our four or five mile run in.   ;)
 
 
What's your favorite candy's/ chocolates or finds?!?!?!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik