Monday, July 21, 2014

Talenti Gelato

Talenti Gelato is the best ice-cream, or gelato I have ever eaten! I originally found this at Target, but Chris and I recently found some at the commissary, which is nice because the target that has these is about 15 miles away, so it always melts on the way home. We have tried the caramel cookie crunch, the raspberry chocolate chip, the banana chocolate chip, and the Tahitian Vanilla Bean. They are all amazing, so creamy and decedent. I just absolutely love the texture and feel of gelato.


And the containers they come is just great.


The above shows my favorite thing about this gelato.
Look how many, or how little, rather, the ingredients are.
Not many icecreams or gelatos have that few ingredients,
it taste's so pure!

I highly recommend trying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik