Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mushroom Risotto



I am pretty certain I have shared my mushroom risotto before, maybe about a year ago, so I wont really go into making it, risotto is not a particular dish, but a cooking method of cooking rice, so I wont bore you with the details if you already know hoe to make it. However I wanted to share what I added into this batch, of course I added the mushrooms, onions, and garlic as per usual, but I also added some cherry tomatoes to this, asparagus, and carrots, they are difficult to see under all of that Parmesan cheese, but this was my favorite veggie combo that I have done with risotto. I really think this is going to be my go to combination for risotto. Risotto is one of my very favorite things to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik