Monday, April 13, 2015

PB2



I have been obsessed with PB2! I love peanut butter so much, but it can be not as good for you. I mean if you eat a lot of it. Of course peanut butter contains good fats for your body and is a great source of protein.... but if you are like me, and could literally eat half a jar of that stuff! It isn't too great for you. PB2 has 85% less fat, is less than half the calories, and still has that protein and good fat. You can mix it with water to create that peanut butter texture, I actually haven't done that yet, but what I have been doing is making smoothies. This is a delicious morning breakfast smoothie or snack smoothie. All I do is blend a whole banana with two tablespoons of this and 3/4 cup of almond milk and about 5 ice cubes to give it texture. This has been my go to morning smoothie, unless it's after a workout then I usually make a fruit smoothie. Fruit smoothies are more refreshing after workouts, but this one is a really great after dinner snack if you are craving something sweet but you don't want cookies, cake, or icecream. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik