Monday, April 6, 2015

Bed Bath and Beyond



Maybe about not more than a year ago Chris and I purchased a nice china set. We purchased a fine bone dinner set. It had taken us so long to purchase a good set, because I am picky! I wanted a white set, because I wanted something classy. In school we plated on white plates, and I just love them, the white allows for the food to be the star and shine. I need to work on my plating more on my blog posts, haha but to be honest, a lot of times I am just so excited to eat and try my creations, that I sort of just slap it on the plate.  

Well we were told these wouldn't break, and I have dropped a plate a few times, and it didn't break.One day last week, I made a bowl of oatmeal, and I didn't have a good grip on the bowl, I dropped it and it broke. I cleaned the broken bowl out, placed it in a bag, and went into bed bath and beyond with it, and a bowl that was unbroken to show them. I wasn't expecting to get a free bowl, I just wanted to see if they sold them individually because it really annoyed me only having three bowls! That is another thing, Chris really wanted deep bowls for cereal and chili. This set is honestly the perfect set! A lot of sets we felt, just didn't feel heavy enough with good quality. It is so difficult finding white sets because to me, a lot of them look cheap and cheesy, not classy, and I am in love with the set we own.

Well, I went in, they looked at the bowl, and looked up the set. They said they only sold it as a set, but told me because they have a 100 percent guarantee policy, that they could give me a bowl from a set, and they did! Bed Bath and Beyond in Hamilton, NJ was absolutely amazing about this! I was really disappointed when they said they didn't sell it individually, because I just really wanted my complete set, but when he said they could do that I was so relieved, I completely would have payed for it, that's why I went there! But they seriously were amazing! I am still just as in love with this set, as when we first purchased it. 

When we were looking for a set, we didn't know if we wanted a square set or a circle set and these are a combination of both! They are just amazing, This is the set we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik