Friday, March 6, 2015

24 Years of age


Well I am 24 years old now. My birthday was good for the most part, I got to talk to my husband for a good while, and really that is all I wanted. I have an absolutely amazing mother in law. She sent me a beautiful card, that made me cry actually. lol it reads "when you married our son," and has two bunny parents on it, looking in shock. "We thought you might be crazy..." Open the card. "... I love with him and we were correct." So adorable. She also got me a bath a body works gift card, she is really too sweet. She really didn't have to and I'd still think she was just as amazing no matter what. She is always there for me. My mom and I have a very complicated relationship... basically my mother in law is my mom.








I picked up two soaps and two candles.

I picked up spring poppies and picnics.  " A yummy bouquet of strawberries, creamy raspberries, and a touch of citrus.

The first candle I fell in love with was Cherry Blossom Sangria. "The sweet scent of sangria made from fresh cherry nectar, crisp apple, and a hint of raspberry.

I picked up Black Cherry Merlot. "An addictive blend of dark cherry, black raspberry and sumptuous merlot"

Can we tell I've been loving raspberry?

The second candle I bought was Vanilla Bean Marshmallow. " A comforting vanilla fragrance that evokes the sweetness of a homemade marshmallow."

They all are amazing scents.



Also since I had been running every other day and keeping to that schedule and not eating like crap or eating out, I decided it was my birthday, I was having some candy.

I did eat it over two days time though.   (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik