Friday, June 20, 2014

Life Update

Hello lovelies,

Well I missed a post on Monday, I hope yall understand, and I hope the post on Wednesday, the apple streusel bars made up for that. Things have been very busy for me lately. I had taken two weeks off from work because Chris and I were going to go back home to Louisiana, but his work is very undermanned with people and we couldn't go back. I kept the time off though, because since we only have one car and he has been having lots of classes/certification for work as well as appointments to get his knee looked at, it just seemed like the best idea. We are going to try our hardest to go back home in November, during thanksgiving time. Also In August Chris is getting eye corrective surgery so for a week/ a week and a half there may not be any blogposts.
 


Also, I was using that time to find a second job. Yep, I am going to try the second job thing again only this time a second job that does not require me getting up at 3:30 am! This time, I found another serving job that is closer to home. Applebee's, I think I am going to like it. It's only 10 miles from home versus 27 miles, it's right by three hotels as well as across from the entrance/exit for the turnpike (for those that don't know, the turnpike is a very highly traveled fast interstate, that gets you all around the east coast). It is a great location and is always packed when I go there. I am still staying at Olive Garden, but for lunches. My training starts next Wednesday, a week from today! So things might still be crazy for a bit.

I also used this time off to get my hair colored and trimmed a bit. I wanted to go a light brown, but with the red it wasn't going to work unless I wanted part brown hair at the top, pink in the middle, and white blonde at the bottom. The hair colorist spent about 6 hours trying to get the red out, because I had bleached it for years and removed the protein from my hair, when I first went to an actual color (red) it totally grabbed on and was not wanting to let it go. My hair is darker than what I wanted, but I am loving it more and more.

Another thing I have for sure been taking advantage of has been going to the gym very often! I am falling more and more in love with the gym/running. I am getting addicted again.

Well I just wanted to update yall a bit on what's been going on in my life.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik