Monday, May 5, 2014

Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn!

Hello lovelies, and happy May!



 
 

One thing I am super big on is snacks, and I absolutely love popcorn, I know it is so bad for you though, with all of the butter. For the longest time, Chris has been trying to get me to try the smart food white cheddar popcorn, in the bag... and I have been very reluctant to try it. I suppose, one of the main reasons I love popcorn so much, is because I love the warmth of it. Something about popcorn and a movie is just so comforting and homey. Wouldn't yall agree?!




Well I finally gave in and tried it, and the verdict is.... I absolutely LOVE it! It has the perfect amount of crunch, the flavor is supreme, and surprisingly it can sit in a rolled up bag for quite a few days and not get stale. I seriously cannot eat stale things, Chris can eat some things stale like chips, but even the slightest bit of staleness for me is a no go. Surprisingly the popcorn isn't that bad for you, it is a healthier option to the microwaved bag popcorn.


The white cheddar popcorn reminds me of the popcorn that came in the tins for Christmas time, remember those? I remember people would give them to my family every year, it came with regular buttered popcorn, kettle corn, caramel popcorn, and cheddar popcorn. This popcorn is very similar, only 10 times better and holds better! We just finished the bag off, but I think it is a snack I am going to want to always have around.


Here are some comparisons of the nutritional values of the white cheddar and regular microwaved popcorn.

White cheddar smart food: 



Microwaved popcorn this is for act II :



I mean they are close, but I feel like the smart food popcorn just all around tastes better and fresher.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik