Wednesday, May 7, 2014

California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizzas

Pizza always sounds good to me, and I am blaming that on the state of New Jersey. Seriously I have never eaten so much pizza in my life or wanted it so much until we moved here. We eat pizza maybe once every two weeks, maybe sometimes once a week, it all depends. It is so funny how every pizza is different though, between the tastes of sauces, toppings, cheeses, and just overall style. California pizza kitchen, has it's own specific, particular tastes, for me the dough is what really makes it. Their thin crust is my ultimate favorite. Then there are some days when you just feel like having that good ole' frozen pizza taste, yall know what I'm talkin' about! We have seen the California pizza kitchen frozen pizzas a few times, and finally decided to give them a try.

Surprisingly they were really delicious. I usually like extra sauce with everything and usually frozen pizzas are a bit lacking in sauce, but these were perfect. We tried the white pizza and the classic pepperoni.

I would definitely recommend these and would purchase them again. I loved how the pepperoni also had small diced tomatoes on it, and they cooked about the same time. I baked them straight on the oven rack to get a nice crisp on them. They literally took 15 minutes to make, so it's a great dinner for on a night when you are really hungry and just don't want to go out or wait on a delivery guy.

I liked the pepperoni more than the white pizza, both were great, but on the white pizza, I wish the frozen spinach didn't create so much moisture on it, I usually like my spinach with a bit of crisp, however it was frozen, so I can't be too harsh. Buying a frozen California pizza kitchen from the commissary 2 minutes away beats driving the 45 minutes out to a California pizza kitchen, at least for the pepperoni. ;)


Here are some photos.

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 




 
 




 
 

 
 

 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik