Friday, May 23, 2014

New Yogurt flavors






I really love eating yogurt for breakfast. I have been loving Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is thick, filling, high in protein, low in fat, as well as it actually makes your body fill full. I seriously can eat a small individual container of Greek yogurt and not be hungry for four or five hours. It really fuels my body for the day. I also love eating it as a snack, maybe in between breakfast and lunch, if I ate a really early breakfast. I usually only ever eat vanilla, strawberry, or blueberry yogurt, so I decided it was time to try some new flavors. I picked out two new flavors.

Banana Cream :        


And Café latte :


So how were they?!

I enjoyed the banana cream yogurt more than the café latte. I love anything banana, but damn was this delicious! It tasted like banana cream pie, like a dessert. I actually ate this late in the evening when I was craving something sweet, and it completely satisfied my craving!

The café latte one was alright, I tried it after the banana cream, not immediately after! lol but it was the second flavor I tried. I ate this late in the evening, like I had with the banana cream the night before. This one, however did not satisfy my sweet tooth! It definitely would be a better morning yogurt than a late night yogurt. It is very strong, surprisingly it tastes very much like an iced coffee. I love coffee, so I am positive if I tried this in the morning rather than when I'm craving a sweet snack, I'd enjoy it more.

I would definitely purchase both again though, and I'm excited to try more new flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik