Sunday, August 31, 2014

More Talenti Gelato



I am so obsessed with this gelato. It is seriously the best,
ice cream or gelato I have ever tasted. I talked about the 
vanilla bean one before, but I recently tried a couple more flavors.
I tried the Caribbean Coconut on a whim. I didn't take a picture of that one.
I usually do not like coconut, because of the texture, and there are
flakes of coconut in that ice-cream, but I actually really love it!
It is super refreshing, but I think it is only a summer flavor.
So, when I went back to buy it again, it was gone!
I found a new amazing flavor though! 
Southern Butter Pecan,
OH MY GOSH!
This Gelato, can we just stare at it, and admire it for a second?




Ok, Now let me tell you about it. It is so fluffy, rich, and mapley. 
It has bits of caramel swirls through it and pieces of whole pecans.
It is rather rich but it has the rum-maple taste, you generally want from
a delicious butter pecan ice-cream. 
I almost didn't buy it, because even though it looked great, I knew
that butter pecan ice cream is usually high in calorie.
I almost got a Ben and Jerry's instead then I realized 
all the Ben and Jerry's flavors were 260 calories or higher per serving,
and the butter pecan was, guess how much??!?!??!
210 per serving, yes, it is richer, buttery, mapley, caramely, and nutty,
and still creamier, tastier, and healthier than Ben and Jerry's.
This Southern Butter Pecan is the best flavor of this brand I have tried,
And might be the best ice cream I have ever had,
in life.
Period.


Go try it Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik