Monday, June 23, 2014

What a Random Suprise

When I was baking my apple bars, I went to go move my container of powdered sugar, and when I lifted it up I was holding the jar in it's entirety, but missing the bottom! How in the world does that happen?! I hadn't moved/touched it recently. I was so mad, when i saw that it was completely destroyed, so much so to the point that I haven't actually thrown it out yet. Yes it was about two weeks ago when i made the apple bars, I tend to bake a lot, and then post about it later. Well it has been sitting broken for two weeks on my counter. I love buying new fancy things for our kitchen, but when something like this happens, it makes me not want to buy anything for it anymore. Those containers were not keep either, we got them for 50 at bed bath and beyond.... I suppose that is why William Sonoma is so pricey, because it's probably worth it. I think I am having a hard time tossing it out, also because I like everything to flow or look perfect, and the sizing of the jars are a tall-short or short-tall set, if you know what I mean. Now they would look completely absurd missing a size....  But i know i have to throw it away.  Well now, people, do not buy those containers if you see them! I still have no clue how it broke, and in such an odd spot. It didn't even have a crack in it either, i suppose the breaking of that jar will forever be a mystery, unless any of y'all know what could have happened.



:(


I am putting this on my blog in the fancy-things section, however it is not so fancy anymore. BOO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik