Friday, April 18, 2014

WAWA Bagel

Hello lovelies,

So until moving to New Jersey I never really cared for bagels. Actually I never honestly gave them a fair shot. I don't know why, I just never really knew anyone that was crazy about them. I quickly learned when we moved to New Jersey, that bagels were a thing here... a big thing... and that they are everywhere. When I say everywhere, I really mean everywhere.

Well now, I am hooked. One place that I hadn't tried one from though was WAWA, which should be a crime, considering WAWA is the only place open around here 24/7 and is a tri state ( PA,DE,NJ) thing. I think they are in a few other states, but mostly the tri. Sooooo I figured it was time to try one.

I was debating between the plain with veggie cream cheese or the cinnamon raisin with the wild berry cream cheese. Well yall know me, I have a sweet tooth. So the cinnamon raisin with the wild berry it was.


 
It was pretty amazing. I think there was too much of the cream cheese. I would get just a little versus the regular amount next time. Also I think I would get it toasted extra long, it was warm, but not toasty how I like.
 
It's weird I like my actual toast light almost white with a bit of a crisp, but not my bagels. Bagels are different, they have to be extra toasty!
 


 
 
I ate about that much before I scrapped some cream cheese off. The color did freak me out at first, I mean any purple or green foods make me go UHHH at first. It just looks mutated.
 
I love anything and everything cinnamon though so the actual bagel was amazing. Honestly next time I could maybe even just do the bagel with 0 cream cheese. I love fruity things, but the cream cheese may have been a bit much, but since it was my first time trying a WAWA bagel, I figured I'd go all out.
 
 
 
I still want to try the veggie bagel though!
 
:)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik