Sunday, April 13, 2014

Heads or tails

 
Have yall tried these amazingness Oreos?! I love Oreos so much, usually
just the original ones. Recently I discovered or, rather noticed
there are such an abundance of different Oreo flavors.
I decided to try the heads or tails, because the golden
are good, but I always liked the original best.
O.M.G.
Yes, I just Oh my god'd and abbreviated it like a teen,
because these deserve that much enthusiasm and joy.
I seriously love these more than the original, they aren't
too sweet, nor too chocolately, they are perfection.
These are my recent treasure, and I kind of just want
to eat a million of them, lol self control though!! Right?! :P
 
If you haven't tried these, trust me, you need these in your life,
right now.
 
Now,
 
yeah I mean now.
 
Why are you still reading this?
Go buy some heads or tails Oreos.
Now get that booty to your local store!
 
:)
 
 
Your Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik