Wednesday, March 25, 2015

MRI on My Knee

On a bit of a brighter note from Monday, a week ago I finally had an MRI done on my left knee. I usually hate going into the hospital, but it's been about a whole month now that my left knee has been bothering me, and I have rested it, and I can still go four or five days no running, wake up and it is in tremendous amounts of pain, so I finally went in. Sometimes you just really know when something feels very wrong. My doctor was glad to see me and hear I was doing better from everything in the video Monday. She retested all of my vitamins, D is low, but my iron is back to normal! Which feels fucking amazing to hear! My vitamin B6 B12, and C are good! I haven't got results yet, and I need to call and try to get them. I did however notice my nice awesome expensive running shoes (asics kayaew 21s) had a crack in the gel. I brought them into sports authority where I purchased them, they were 8 days past the return day policy.... ironically the one that had the crack in it was the left shoe! The same foot of the knee that has been hurting me, I have no idea if these are related... but it's ironic. They were super nice, the Sports Authority in Mount Laurel, NJ they examined the shoe and determined it was a manufacturer error and that it was a defective shoe and told me I could pick out a new pair and they would exchange them. I was so grateful,as they did not have to honor it, since I was past the date of return! I picked out the same pair, but made sure the gel was in good condition. Also a man helped me with my insoles, and he said I have a high arch, and I was running on neutrals, I was thinking that had something to do with my knee pains, but I ran in them with the high arch, and.... the pain came back, not while running until 4 miles, versus earlier I couldn't get through 1 mile without it hurting. I still feel like something is wrong... but I think the high arch insoles will help.



Also I have another funny kid letter Chris showed me, and a picture of us Facetiming, I love those days so much!


The letter is a little difficult to read so I'll type it in.


Dear Airman, Thank you so much for your service. Happy Thanksgiving! Merry Christmas! I am in 4th grade going to Emerson ? Elementary School. I hope all of you survive until the New Year! Enjoy the nights of Hanukkah! Happy Valentines day in a couple months! I hope you survive all the way till Independents Day!  

Enjoy the holidays next year, and every year!

p.s. Fight again if you need to serve our country!
p.s.s. Happy late Halloween!
p.p.s.s. Watch out, you could get killed!



Ohhhhhh my haha kids say the cutest things, and are super blunt, basically this kid loves all the holidays and says don't get killed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik