Sunday, May 31, 2015

Oh Hello

Really fast I wanted to update y'all. Soooooo.... a lot has happened recently. I got another job... more details on that later but I am still at Lush one day a week. I actually had applied to a school here... for the nursing program. I am in the process of transferring credits and I have to take my generals.. the ones that wont transfer from uaa... but I am very excited. I also am going to take the TEAS nursing entrance exam before June 30th to hopefully get considered into the Spring 2016 program... which I am ok with because I can take those generals this fall, hopefully. Also June 16th I am getting knee surgery.... yep they are doing surgery to remove the cyst as well as to take care of my tendinitis..


A lot happened in a short amount of time, but I am super determined to heal from this surgery ( I wont be able to run for 6-8 months) and I am determined to become a nurse, I really want that self-fulling feeling inside.





Also I had started making vlogs on my youtube channel. Check it out if you want. User name is ohhitsrachael


have a great day.
2 more months until Chris comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik